The Catty Corner

THIS IS WHERE WE GET TO KEEP IT REAL. MY OPINION IS ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY ENTITLED TO YOUR WRONG ONE

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Is an Ipod a Girl's Best Friend?

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/i...Diamonds.xhtml
This article is about how today's chicks prefer new gadgets like iPods and plasma TVs to diamonds. OK, maybe I'm old fashioned, (or maybe just old), but I would much rather have my beau present me with gems rather than gizmos. "The Girls Gone Wired survey by women's cable television channel Oxygen Network found that 77 percent of women surveyed would prefer a new plasma television to a diamond solitaire necklace and 56 percent would opt for a new plasma TV over a weekend vacation in Florida". OK ladies, time for a course in remedial materialism. I know its nice to have all the latest gadgets. Hey, I like them too, but they just don't look as nice hanging around your neck. Plus, technology changes so rapidly, it will be outmoded before you can blink. Let's also point out that they don't appreciate in value. So, let's rethink this. A diamond on the finger is worth 5 new fangled gadgets in the purse, any day of the week. Check out my website at www.tellmeeverything.net/homepage and tell me everything!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home