The Catty Corner

THIS IS WHERE WE GET TO KEEP IT REAL. MY OPINION IS ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY ENTITLED TO YOUR WRONG ONE

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Is Coca Cola a Way of Life?

Coca Cola is relaunching its website, http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/ They are launching a campaign called, The Coke Side of Life. They allow how Coke has influenced us from art to entertainment and has actually become a lifestyle. The site will be offering bi weekly contests, allowing the public to play a creative role in Coke's evolution. Admittedly, Coke is a favorite of mine. I used to love getting one as a child, when they still came in glass bottles and guzzling it down on a hot summer day. I don't know if I can say that they have had a significant effect on my life, but they are a big part of my memories. Barbecues, parties, hanging out with my friends, usually included a coke in my hand. Even now, I feel it's mandatory to have one, when eating Chinese food or Pizza. So, though I can't say I feel it's a way of life, I can say that it's been a big part of my life and that it remains a great drink. Check out my website at www.tellmeeverything.net/homepage and tell me everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home